Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Welcome, Welcome!

Welcome to Ladybug Place! I have had requests from family to start writing a bit about what is happening in our lives, and to post some pictures of Celia on a daily basis - she is growing pretty quickly! So - I can't promise how regularly we (I!) can keep this up, but I will try - that is, in between changing diapers, wiping drool off a pudgy chin, avoiding piles of spit up . . . .

So, Celia is 7 months old, and has been starting the journey towards mobility - she is up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth, so we are starting to work on baby proofing. She has been enjoying playing the piano with her daddy, and when we start singing notes to her, she starts singing back. We are training her to be an alto, so we can have a traveling trio - you know, make a little cash on the side.

She also very much likes the keys that Grandma Jeanette gave her - she chews on them regularly.

4 comments:

Leah said...

What a cutie! She looks just like you, Lael. Thanks for letting us know about your blog - we're looking forward to following along!

Creative Life Studio said...

Woo hoo!!!!!!! How great is that?!

Love the photo at the piano and wow, that's the most bearded I've ever seen BIL. :)

Okay, so now, up in the top right corner click on "Customize." Then click on "Template." Then you can click on "Add a page element" and then "Add a Link List." THEN, visit my blog, copy my address and then paste it in and then I will show up as your fwend. :)

Of course, you are already on my list!! Yea for Ladybug Place!

Love to you all,
cole

Mathias said...

awwwww, wuzzy wuzzy whissy woo??

love you,
Mathias

belsum said...

Ooh, there's the mister. Would love to meet your family someday!