Monday, March 31, 2008

Breakfast

I'm going to be honest. This post is primarily for the grandparents, aunts, uncles, and other relatives. Why? Because this post is all about the baby eating breakfast. That's right. Below is a six minute video of Celia having breakfast. Why, you may ask, am I even posting this? Because it is dang cute. She eats peas. She holds on to cheerios. She works her two little front teeth and talks and smiles. It is delightful. But it is a baby eating, so many of you won't be all that thrilled. Granted, I have some stunningly witty narrative throughout, but even that may not hold your interest. However, if you are Grandpa or Grandma, I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy this. So, without further ado . . . .


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lael,
She's sooo cute! I bet she's a lefty too! Frozen peas, hmm. Never thought about those! Also, glad to see she eats carrots--you didn't like them at all, only played with them and stacked them in little piles.
Keep sending those cute pix. I actually saw her teeth this time, and SOME hair!
Love you,
Mom

Heather said...

I am not a grandparent, and yet I found it to be a compelling video...will she eat the Cheerio? Nope. A pea. And the addition of the carrots? Brilliant!!!!!

What a cute baby! Whoooo! :)

Creative Life Studio said...

We here have noticed that Celia has a rather LARGE high chair tray. Is this because Daddy has issues with food all over the floor? Yes, wethinks it is. :)

I love how she has to lift herself up just a bit with each vocalization - each grunt gets its own "lift!"

Mom tells me she has Scarlet Fever. So sorry. :( Hope she'll be feeling better soon.

love,
cole, Maia, and Eve

belsum said...

Ooh, frozen peas, what a great idea! Kirk still loves carrots. Only now all I have to do is peel one and he's off with it, Bugs Bunny style.